- A worldwide manufacturer and supplier of a wide variety of quality steel plates.
- Client wanted to update their website’s complete look and functionality to provide a simple navigation method to the end user.
- American Alloy Steel saw a need to develop a website that would strengthen their SEO among their competitors.
- Website lacked informative details of American Alloy Steel’s services, products and worldwide locations.
- The current site needed a webpage that allowed the end-user to easily download PDF spec sheets and brochures directly from the website.
- Although strong, American Alloy Steel needed website content that further developed their SEO among its competitors (Search Engine Optimization).
- Website traffic was uncalculated - company awareness online was not at its highest potential.
- Being a large manufacturer of steel, Advent created an industrial/modern design that
showcased their service and capabilities.
- Analyzed and provided recommendations to increase American Alloy’s SEO and website traffic.
- Certain pages were created with more definition and detail to insure key words
triggered when entered in a search engine.
- Advent created a visual gallery of different steel plates/grades to allow prospects and clients to understand the services and products that American Alloy Steel offered.
- Custom calculators were developed to provide convenience to prospects and clients. This
includes calculators to measure pressure, volume, temperature, plate weight, and CEQ/PCM for
common and low carbon steels.
- A more professional and up-to-date website with a refreshing look with easy navigation.
- Functionality in all platforms in which it may be viewed (i.e. MS IE, Firefox, Safari, Tablet and on Mobile Phones).
- With a refined layout structure, the website resulted in increased visibility through strong SEO attributes.
- A user-friendly website allowed American Alloy Steel to manage current news and company updates through a sophisticated content management system developed by Advent.