- Wood Group Mustang is a worldwide leader in the Oil and Gas industry recognized for their excellence in global services which include: quality engineering, design and project management for industries such as construction management, refining and chemical, and pipeline automation and control.
- In 2013, Wood Group Mustang was in need of a modular booth design that configured to various booth sizes while keeping costs within budget.
- In January 2014, Wood Group rebranded to create uniformity throughout the following business lines: Wood Group, JP Kenny, Mustang Engineering, MCS Kenny and MSI Kenny.
- Rendering a model that can be configured as a 40x40, 20x30, 20x20 and a 10x20 booth using different components from the large booth.
- Providing a competitive bid against multiple competitors to offer the best design and the highest quality within a given budget.
- Finding a solution to revamp Wood Group Mustang’s overall look; new logo, colors, company message and merging of names after the booth was built and complete.
- The idea for this project was “edgy, modern and functional”. Each point was thought out in the
design process and developed into sectional components that would easily convert as required
based on booth size.
- Using the same ideology that, Advent does not cut corners on quality, our design and engineering teams were able to provide a supreme modular booth design while keeping the client’s budget into consideration.
- Going back to the drawing board, Advent was able to accommodate the rebranding of the company with a neutral gray and white tone. The neutral color was chosen to allow more focus on the 14-color Core Values exemplified in their new logo.
- Advent was chosen to handle a three-show agreement in 2013. This partnership has allowed Advent to now handle several shows a year both domestic and global.
- Wood Group Mustang received a design from Advent that had an innovative and modern touch that paralleled with a competitive price.
- Advent’s design team excelled at the challenge and provided a booth that later accommodated
their 50x40 configuration for OTC 2014 with ease.
- In an attempt to go the extra mile, Advent also provided the option to configure the given components for a 10x10 booth, if needed for smaller events.
- With the new rebranding of the company, Advent updated the new look seamlessly for their existing booths.
- Adding in LED lights, two large reception counters and a gray/white canopy to minimize noise
levels, the minor modifications added a “new” feel to an existing look.